We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Strawberries are a great fruit in winter too. A sweet, juicy fruit, it is not necessary to peel it, easy to eat, beautiful and that in general every child likes. Besides being a fruit that gives a lot of play and elaborations in the kitchen, which lends itself to smoothies, creams, jams, preserves ... or compote.
We teach you how to make a strawberry and pear compote, full of vitamins, compote that if you keep it in a good glass jar, you can keep it in the fridge for several days without any problem. You only need 25 minutes. Without forgetting that they are a very good source of Vitamin C.
- 1/2 kg of strawberries
- 6 pears (any variety)
- 1 sprig of vanilla (optional) or vanilla extract
- 1 clove
- 2 drops of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
1. The first thing we will have to do, once all the fruit is washed, is to peel the pears, remove the core and cut it into squares.
2. We will cut the strawberry and the orange peel and reserve.
3. In a non-stick frying pan with two drops of olive oil, over low heat, add the vanilla pod and cloves and sauté for 1 minute.
4. Then we will add the pear, cooking it until it begins to take color and finally the strawberries and we will cook it for 5-10 more minutes.
5. Add a little mineral water and let it cook with the fire covered, without forgetting to stir so that it does not stick.
6. After about 10 more minutes we will add a tablespoon of honey and stir again and leave for a while more.
7. We will have the exact point when everything can be crushed with the help of a fork and eat it as is, or be able to crush it with the hand mixer.
8. We will let it rest until it cools down and we will keep it in the refrigerator.
9. We can use it as such, as in desserts, or mixed with other fruits and nuts.
You can read more articles similar to Pear and strawberry compote for children, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.