We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The salt paste It is a very easy material to obtain, it is inexpensive and allows us to do a lot of easy and fun crafts. In this case, we have made a beautiful red heart to give to someone very special for Valentine's Day, their birthday, Mother's Day or Father's Day.
Salt paste is an element that you can make at home very quickly and it is very easy to mold. It is a perfect alternative to clay. Go ahead, it's very easy!
- 3 parts of salt and 1 of water
- Mixing bowl
- Wood plank
- Plastic bag
- Heart mold
1. Mix 3 parts of salt and one part of flour in a bowl.
2. Add water little by little until it forms a paste. Knead it well and let it rest for an hour in a plastic bag.
3. Use a mold to extract a heart of salt paste.
4. Cut two squares of aluminum foil and put one on top of the other in different directions so that they form a star.
5. Paint the heart red and put it on the aluminum foil.