We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The children's snack should be varied and balanced, to ensure that children eat foods that give them energy and the nutrients they need for their development, such as these raspberry and white chocolate muffins.
This recipe for children can become one of their favorite sweets, the tangy taste of raspberry combines with the sweet white chocolate, an ideal contrast as well as being a way for children to have fruit.
- 270 gr. Of flour
- 220 gr. butter or margarine + 50 gr.
- 175 gr. of sugar
- 125 ml. milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 gr. raspberries
- 90 ml. whipping cream
- 100 gr. white chocolate
1. Sift the flour with the yeast, and reserve it.
2. Beat the butter, at room temperature, with the sugar. Continue until white and well integrated. Add the eggs one by one.
3. Mix the vanilla extract with the milk. You can also use vanilla sugar and dissolve it. Add to the previous mixture and beat well.
4. Add the flour little by little, mixing well to form an integrated and homogeneous mixture. Add the raspberries and mix.
5. Preheat the oven to 160ºC. Fill the cupcake capsules up to 2/3 full. Bake for about 20 minutes, until when poked with a toothpick it comes out clean.
6. For the cream: Melt the white chocolate with the butter in a bain-marie or in the microwave. Add the cream, cook for a couple of minutes and set it aside.
7. Take the muffins out of the oven, let them cool on a rack. When they are cold, decorate them with the cream using a spoon or spatula, and finish decorating by placing a raspberry on top.
Here are some other muffin, cupcake and muffin recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Raspberry and white chocolate muffins, fluffy snack, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.