We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
These hairy and terrifying Halloween spiders are made from recycled material and are ideal for decorating at a children's party. And, to do so, we have used cardboard egg boxes and a lot of imagination.
Spend a fun afternoon with your children, making this simple craft for children. In addition, it will help them to enhance concentration and develop motor coordination
- Cardboard egg box
- Orange pipe cleaners
- White glue
- Yellow and orange cardstock
- Orange and black tempera
- Marker pen
- Pair of scissors
1. Before starting, make sure you have all the supplies you need.
2- Cut out the egg box to have only two egg cups.
3. Paint the egg cup with black tempera and when it dries, make small orange stripes.
3. Cut out a circle of orange card, paint eyes and mouth and glue it to the egg cup with glue.
4. Fold the pipe cleaners in a v shape and glue them to the spider's body with glue.
This craft has been made byLaura, ofJuice Animations.