We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dressing up is an experience for children, not only at Carnivals but at any time of the year ... they love to imitate their favorite characters or hobbies. If your child likes puzzles, make him this children's craft.
This Rubik's cube costume is not only very original, but also serves to teach children to reuse materials and recycle, since it is made with a cardboard box. An inexpensive and fun activity for children.
- Large cardboard box
- Red card
- Blue card
- Green card
- Yellow card
- Orange cardstock
- Black acrylic paint
- Pair of scissors
1. Find a large box to make the costume. Close the box with glue or tape on all sides except one, from which the flaps must be removed in order to put on the costume.
2. Paint the box with black acrylic paint and let it dry. Make two holes in the sides, at the top and at the same height, and another in the upper face, larger, so that the head can pass.
3. Cut out nine squares of each color from construction paper (red, blue, yellow, green, and orange).
4. Glue the squares on the box. You can put the nine of each color on each face (four sides and the top one) or mix them as if it were not yet solved.
5. Cut out the pieces of construction paper that overlap the holes in the arms and head. Complete the costume with black clothes, and that's it!